Sodium is used in agriculture as fertilizer additive to increase the efficiency of fertilizer especially Nitrogen & Phosphorus based fertilizers. Sodium Humate has the prominent property to absorb toxins, which decides this product is naturally an important for animal health. It also can be used in Aquaculture.
- Increase physiological metabolism.
- Improves the immunity & metabolism of crops.
- Retain water and fight drought.
- Prevent corrosion of fruits.
|Humic acid(dry basis)||50%-60%|
|Organic Matter||60% Min|
Keep in Dry Environment
- Promote metabolism, acclerate their growth and development.
- Improve meat quality, raise the yield of meat, eggs and milk.
- Make animal capillus bright.
- Used as organic feed additive.
- It improves animals immune system, in such a way that a thin protective coating is formed on the animals intestinal system.
- Petroleum drilling fluid decreasing and filtering agent.
- Boiler anti-scaling agent and water quality stabilizer.
- Cementing agent for pulverized coal shaping.
- Ceramic pug additive and dispersing agent.
- Ore dressing agent.