Potassium Humate is extracted from natural leonardite. It is black powder, flake or crystal granular, soluble in water, which perfectly combine humic acids and nutrients. It improves the structure of soil, increase the buffering power of soil. Optimize N,P,K absorption by plants.
- Potassium is an important component of chlorophyll, speed up the photosynthesis.
- Enhance the resistance of crops such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance.
- Enhance nutrient uptake by combing nutrients with humic acids and keep a well-balanced nutrition.
- Improve soil structure increase ion exchange capacity of soil.
- Enhance resistance to stress for soil, especially reduce high salts in alkaline soils.
- Enhance nutrients uptake and increase the content of humus in soil.
- Prevent soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions as well as other harmful matters.
- Greatly improve the utilization of N & P.
|ITEM||POTASSIUM HUMATE||SUPER POTASSIUM HUMATE|
|Solubility||100% Min||100% Min|
Used as multi-functional compound fertilizer, combined with Nitrogen and Phosphorus, also used as basal fertilizer, top dressing, seed fertilizer, foliar fertilizer and spray fertilizer.