Fulvic Acid is important for plants to obtain their nutrition from soil. Fulvic Acid is created by soil based microorganism.
- Chelate with plant nutrients to improve their uptake by plants, and reduce their immobilization in the soil.
- Quicker seed germination and faster root and shoot growth.
- Improve moisture retention in plants and reduce moisture stress.
- Prevent and cure the plant pathema.
- Enhance the uptake of available nutrition.
- Improve the function of fertilizer and pesticides.
- Promote residue decomposition.
- Enhance plant germination and growth.
- Provide valuable source of carbon for soil microbes.
|FAS (dry basis)||70% – 80% min|
|95% – 100% min|
|pH||5.0 – 6.0|
|Appearance||Brown/ Black Powder/ Flake|
Packaging: In 20 kg., 25Kg., & can be customized.